Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Rules of Attraction" by Simone Elkeles

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I think I loved this book even more than the previous one.
Carlos Fuentes was more trouble that Alex, and the fact that he fell for Kiara, with all her imperfections and character... well he deserved my adoration :)To be honest, I thought he'd be mean to her and laugh at her stutter, but he didn't. Not even once, and I respected him for that. He also worked to bring back Brittany and Alex together after a silly breakup. The guy is definitely boyfriend material :)
And Kiara... well she was a tough chick, even though she felt insecure because of her slight disability. I loved her car skills, her good heart and her love for nature. The way she gave herself to Carlos, body and soul, was so brave, she stunned him completely.
I was happy to get a glimpse of them in the future. :)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here...