Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Perfect Chemistry" by Simone Elkeles

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I think that it was a pretty good book, but the ending was kind of too mushy for a macho Mexican guy. :D
I loved Alejandro though, and I'd really rather call him that than Alex. Alex sounds too common, while Alejandro has a spicy flavor that just draws me near *wink wink*
I would recommend any teen to read this book, and I think it'd be good both for girls and guys, though I'm kind of curious whether any guy actually thinks as thoroughly as Alejandro :)
And Brittany... well she's the chick, tough, loving, and only a little air headed. I loved her, though I felt kind of silly when after making love with Alex she asked him if that was the end of his gang career. I mean, did she have to ask it like that? Can't quote, sorry. But it was quite silly. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here...