Here's what you need to know before you request a review from me:1. I do not review nonfiction, poetry, horror, erotica, gay/lesbian, graphic novels, children's books or comic books;
2. I do not review books with explicit sex scenes (i.e. the story line revolving around them), grotesque violence or dominant foul language;
3. I do give preference to YA novels of all genres;
4. Unless otherwise requested, I use book images from GoodReads, Amazon and Google to go with the reviews (if available);
5. I mostly review digital editions, due to the fact that I do not currently reside in the US. When this changes, I will post a note accordingly;
6. Reviews are usually done in a two to three week margin, though if I am particularly busy it may take longer;
7. I do reply to all requests, even such that I decide to decline.;
8. Should I decide to review your work, I will send you back an e-mail specifying the date when I will start reading it. Thus you will know to expect the review in a two to three week period;
9. I usually post the complete review here on my blog and a blurb or the first couple of paragraphs on GoodReads.
I will be looking for the following information in the request e-mails:1. Book title
2. Author name
4. Date of publication
8. An image, if none is available through the above mentioned search engines
9. Anything else that you may feel I need to know about your work
Note: If you need the review posted before or after a specific date, please mention that somewhere in your request. Otherwise it will be posted as soon as I finish reading your work.
If requested, the review can be posted on other sites as well (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Book Depository etc.).
Any material from my reviews is solely my property (except quotes, summaries, etc. that I may have copied from GoodReads or author/publisher sites) and may be used only after I give my permission.
If you'd like me to review a book, please e-mail me at the following address:
I reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules should I deem it necessary.