Thursday, September 27, 2012

"God can!" by Calvin Rychener

God Can!
NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley.

I don't know how to begin this review. It's difficult when reviewing non-fiction. I guess, just start on it and see how it unfolds.

For starters, I didn't know (or I had forgotten) that I would be reading the stories of several people, how they were suffering, how they were led to the faith by the loving hand of God, and how He changed their lives forever.

I don't think I can like or not like those personal stories, since it's not my place to have any opinion on them. I can only have an opinion on the book as a whole, and I must say that I liked it. It was inspirational and touched my heart very deep. Some of the stories didn't really speak to me, but others got me close to tears. I was impressed, even though I know how much God loves us all, and how much He's always ready to help us in times of trouble.

I do wish I was in the States, so I could go visit the Northwoods Community Church and see for myself the people, and hear their stories from their own mouths. It would be amazing!

Thank you for allowing me to read this book, so it would saw one more seed of wonderment and faith into my heart!


My rating is


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here...