Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Duplicity" by Nikki Jefford

Duplicity (Spellbound #2)Thank you Nikki for letting me review Duplicity! It was a very nice continuation to Entangled, and I really enjoyed it!

The writing style was once again entertaining, making me want to read until the end of the book. And to yearn for more after I was finnished. I can honestly not wait for Enchantment, Book 3 to come out, so I could have a closure for Graylee and Charlene's story.

So what can I say? Duplicity took my beloved characters, Gray and Raj, on an entirely new level. They grew into their roles and became better people.

What surprised me was that Gray #2 was both similar and different from her other version, who now lives in Stacy Morehouse's body. I thought that they'd act and think the same, but no. It was like Gray #2 had stayed back in time, while Gray #1 had evolved into a new person. It was pretty awesome to read about them.

Raj made me want to punch him at one time, though to be honest, I totally understood him.

Oh well, I won't reveal anything else, if you're curious, read the book for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here...